Sadly, not everyone is experienced when it comes to handling gas as Vankero Property Solutions unfortunately found a woman that died because of carbon monoxide poisoning, which were caused by an illegal gas fitter. We cannot stress enough the importance of getting an engineer that is Gas Safe registered and has experience when working with gas, you will also need to have your gas appliance check to make sure everything is running correctly.
In W4 Chiswick we have a large number of customers and we remind them yearly about checking their gas hob, gas cooker & gas oven. We also install Carbon Monoxide detectors which can save you from the silent killer which the women sadly didn’t have installed.
So, if you live in W4 Chiswick, and want to lower the risk of any of your family members being poisoned by Carbon Monoxide or have a gas hob, gas cooker or gas oven that’s need replacing, installing or servicing do not hesitate please contact Vankero Property Solutions today call us on 0207 1188 990 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be dealt with promptly.